Request for Changes or Corrections in PAN Data/Lost or Damaged.
Make Changes/Corrections in My PAN Details
This form is for those who had the PAN card number earlier.
What things are corrected in this form?
1. If you have a correction in the applicant’s name tick box, update it. Need to provide aadhaar as a mandatory document with the correct name in case of any name mismatch in aadhaar should update the aadhaar data first then have to apply for correction or changes pan
2 Tick box for Father name correction, should provide, the applicant’s driving licence, voter ID, Passport, Birth certificate or school certificate which has the correct father’s name should provide as a supporting document to update the father’s name
3 Date of birth correction you must give an aadhaar Copy without an aadhaar one can not correct the Date of birth in PAN Card ITD Data
4. Address change, Mobile number and email ID, and signature by giving filling application and doing it
5. Photograph mismatch is there then needs to give the updated latest photo with a plain background passport-size photo
6. Are you facing a dual pan card issue then better if you can surrender by visiting the income tax office.
7. In case you lost or damaged it then you can fill out this form and get the new updated one with the QR code option.
8. In case you lost your PAN Card you don’t remember the pan number not able to get the same. Please visit the income tax office personally and get the same.
9. We can not do all these corrections at the same time, that is name, father’s name, and DOB. First, you have to correct one of the two, and then you need to make one more application to correct the other one. Out of these two, only 2 corrections are needed then no restrictions
10. All Corrections of data are subject to Income tax department approval. With our official confirmation of enough data evidence, you can not correct the Income tax database.
11. In case you have applied for a PAN Card and need to know the status of your Pan Then you can track here if you applied in UTI Pan Status For NSDL Status
12. Pan application no else was processed Other than NSDL and UTIITSL. They are the two agencies authorised by the Income tax department
13. Generally Processing time to get your PAN Card corrected will take minimum of 20 days