My grandfather’s name was printed on my PAN card instead of my father’s name. What documents are required and do I have to get them published in the official gazette?

Hi Sorry know about this issue

Any one of the proofs is to be given to correct the father’s name. Make sure the supporting document name is perfect

Steps to apply for PAN Card online

To correct the father’s name Choose Correction or Changes Application

Select Make Changes/Correction in My PAN Details


then Please select the items you want to update or change

Correction in Father Name

after that fill in the other details and submit the form, Post submission make payment online

Once the payment is made on the same page you can download the application, or via member login, you can do that or we will send the application link in an email you can use that as well

Once go the form needs to be printed affixed with a photo, signed and send to our communication address
Pancard Apply Online First Floor 1227, 18th Main Road Anna Nagar West, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600040